Designing & Electrical Consultancy:
Full Design Packages are available including Engineering, Drafting, Bill of Materials & Specifications for particular manufactured products such as Switchboards (Including Feeders, Reduced Voltage Starters, VFD Starter, Star Delta & DOL Starters), APFC Control Systems Boards, PLC System Boards, SCADA Systems, Up To Complete New Electrical Distribution Systems and Retrofits. Our Designs are supported by E-plan Software thus ensures professional wiring methods and numbering comply standardization as per IS & IEC Standards.
- Complete LT/HT Scheme Development As Per Domestic & International Standards
- Fault Level Calcultaions & Design Verification
- Necessery Approval From Inspectorate
Electrical Panel Building:
GB Controls & services is one of the leading manufacturers of Thyristor & Contactor based APFC Systems, Advanced Microprocessor based APFC Controller, APFC controllers with GSM connectivity, we are also offering energy audits and energy saving products and their services. These Electrical Panel Boards are manufactured by using High Quality enclosures to make it more useful and Quality for customers. Our company offers a wide range of Electrical Control Panels to cater the specific needs and requirements of clients as per IS Standards.
- Automatic Power Factor Control (APFC) Panel
- Load Operating APFC System
- Thyristor Switched Modules (5 To 150 KVR)
The standard energy audit is more detailed than the walk-through audit, more data is collected and analysed. Being more through less likely to overlook more complex EMO’s. A very comprehensive energy assessment of the facility and its energy footprint, no stone is left unturned in the search for EMO’s (Energy Management Opportunites). Suitable for capital intensive investment programmes.
- Identify fast-payback energy retrofit opportunities.
- Identify low-cost/no-cost O&M measures that have an immediate impact
- Develop integrated capital improvement programs that coordinate energy
In House PCB Designing & Software Development:
Printed circuit board (PCB) design brings your electronic circuits to life in the physical form. Using layout software, the PCB design process combines component placement and routeing to define electrical connectivity on a manufactured circuit board. Software development is the collective processes involved in creating software programs, embodying all the stages throughout the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
SDLC methodologies support the design of software to meet a business need, the development of software to meet the specified design and the deployment of software to production. The waterfall model generally following these stages in order:
- Identification of required software
- Analysis of the software requirements
- Detailed specification of the software requirements
- Software design